Do you know that we are one of the TOP 15 e-commerce companies in Germany? We look for strengthening in Copenhagen.
Customer Service Agent m:f Sweden
That’s what you’d have to do:
Are you great at communicating? Are you good at explaining things and never, ever lose your patience? Then read on.
A typical morning would go a bit like this:
One more minute.... 9 o’clock! Everyone logged on and ready for the rush? Your first phone call: “When will my business cards arrive?” (Check with production when the product will be ready – call the customer back later). The phone rings again: “What’s the difference between a flyer and a folded leaflet?” ... “I’m happy to explain that to you, Mr Jensen” ... great, the customer understands right away and wants to place an order – bingo!
You get an answer from the production line: the business cards are being sent out today (great, the customer is happy!). Another call. A panicked voice: “I need to change my print file right now!” OK. (Hurry! There’s still time according to the order status. Fantastic.) “You can re upload your file now.” “Great, you’ve saved my life!” (Wow, I’m a lifesaver.)
Now check whether the delivery address change from yesterday has gone through. Oh no – the goods were sent to the old address. Ring up UPS and make sure that the customer gets the goods in time for their trade fair.
Sound good? Then send us your application as soon as possible. The office is located in central Copenhagen (Nyhavn area). We look forward to reading it!
And don’t worry, we’ll give you intensive training when you start to make sure you’re equipped to answer nearly any question.
- Completed business, translation or vocational training, with a passion for customer service
- You can communicate professionally in Swedish - both written and spoken
- good command of spoken and written English and/or German
- good command of spoken and written Finish is a plus
- Ideally you already have some professional experience, preferably in the field of customer service
- You really enjoy talking on the phone, via email or via chat and making your customers FLYERALARM fans
- Willingness to work varying shifts
- You are a dab hand at computers and proficient in the use of standard programs like Microsoft Office.
- You are copnfident, friendly and ready to help, even when the pressure is on.
- You enjoy being part of a fast and dynamic team.
We would like to introduce ourselves:
With approximately 2.000 employees, the FLYERALARM-group is one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Germany and Europe as of today. We have revolutionized the printing industry and process up to 15.000 orders a day for more than 1.000.000 clients. With innovative ideas, our employees give their best every day to keep up the high growth and internationalization.
What we have to offer:
FLYERALARM welcomes you with a modern working atmosphere and demanding tasks, as well as highly motivated teams and fascinating dynamics. Your daily working routine will be shaped by continuous growth, new ideas and exciting projects. Show us your talent and
HR Department – Katharina Rügamer
T +49 931 46584 1202