Do you know that we are one of the TOP 15 e-commerce companies in Germany? We look for strengthening in Dänemark.
Account Manager m/f/d Denmark
That’s what you’d have to do:
A career at FLYERALARM is your chance to be part of Europe’s leading online print brand, whose ultimate objective is to meet customer needs better than anyone else.
Available immediately, We’re looking for an individual who will maximise the revenue from an existing group of key accounts whilst identifying and developing new opportunities from an established list of new clients here in Copenhagen.
Whew, we’re almost finished. Before getting to work on your application - which we look forward to receiving - please pay close attention. Be sure your cover letter answers the following three questions and please attach your up to date CV:
- Why would you be proud to work for the FLYERALARM brand?
- To what extent do your interests coincide with the interests of FLYERALARM?
- In which of your previous projects has your enthusiasm particularly paid off
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of our top “VIP” customers, developing both the sales and relationships with them.
- Identifying high potential prospects then developing relationships and sales from them.
- Working closely with the team to build strong relationship with existing clients to ensure client retention.
- Providing advice, assistance and solutions to customers on products & services.
- Promoting FLYERALARM’s full range of products and printing services.
- Ensure all clients and partners are happy with service levels and quality
- Strong knowledge of the print industry (minimum 1 years).
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent IT skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- You must be a team player with a good work ethic.
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to inspire confidence in our clients.
- Being able to build great relationships with key contacts.
- Fun and friendly character
- Fluent English and Danish speaker, German language capability would be advantageous but is not necessary.
- Competitive salary package
- Full training on the products and services
- Ongoing career support
- Central Copenhagen office
We would like to introduce ourselves:
With approximately 2.000 employees, the FLYERALARM-group is one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Germany and Europe as of today. We have revolutionized the printing industry and process up to 15.000 orders a day for more than 1.000.000 clients. With innovative ideas, our employees give their best every day to keep up the high growth and internationalization.
What we have to offer:
FLYERALARM welcomes you with a modern working atmosphere and demanding tasks, as well as highly motivated teams and fascinating dynamics. Your daily working routine will be shaped by continuous growth, new ideas and exciting projects. Show us your talent and
HR Department – Katharina Rügamer
T +49 931 46584 1202